how to avoid income tax

I am 73 and my wife is 67. no kids at home. I can no longer invest in ira, but have required withdrawal from my ira. I can still get some tax break if I fully fund wife's ira. Money mostly in cd's. other than that cannot think of any way to defer money to avoid paying so much tax. Read more here >>>

thumbnail courtesy of


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here