The ultimate guide to exercise by Europe’s actual fittest man

By

Leon Poultney
2019-03-17T11:27:46Z The guy knows how to work out (and how to eat) and as a result, has picked up over 1 million Instagram fans that regularly tune in to get updates on his progress, workout tips and generally gawp in amazement at his many muscular achievements. We chatted to the man himself about some of the most common gym mistakes, the best approach to diet and supplements, as well as some general tips on how to get started on sculpting a new physique. Follow USN sports nutrition ambassador Ryan Terry on Instagram or you can check out some of his online coaching a tips here.   Workout what you want to achieve before you, erm, workout “It is a good idea to have a think about what your goals are in the first place, because that will have a big impact on how you train and, more importantly, how you eat,” Ryan explains. “Around 20 per cent of your overall goal will be achieved through exercise but the remaining 80 per cent will be thanks to getting exactly the right nutrition inside your body at the right times,” he adds. Of course, those looking to lose some serious body fat will have to curb the calories somewhat but there's a little bit more to it than to simply stop eating. Read more here >>>

thumbnail courtesy of t3.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here